Punjab-ChandigarhTop News

A Man Saves Cow From Getting Electrocuted A cow was saved from a hazardous electric shock in Punjab’s

Ajay Verma (The Mirror Time)

INDIA( Punjab) A cow was saved from a hazardous electric shock in Punjab’s Mansa. The incident captured on CCTV footage shows a shopkeeper pulling the animal who was shivering in a water-logged area near a wet electric pole. The man tied a piece of cloth to the cow’s leg and dragged it towards himself. Other passers-by also joined the shopkeeper in rescuing the cow. The cow was standing in a water-logged area, near an electric pole. Due to the rainy weather and water-logging, the electric pole and meter were also wet. Cow accidentally touched the electric pole. Following that it started shivering in the pain of electric shock. A shopkeeper rushed towards the cow. He kept a piece of cloth in his hand and tied its legs with it. Other passers-by also joined the shopkeeper in rescuing the cow.


Spread the love

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Back to top button